Monday, February 22, 2010

Girlfriends!

I have a few girlfrields that I confide marital issues with. Only woman that I know will truely give me Godly advice. It's awesome when one of them is just hit with scripture that backs that advice up!!!

And I Praise the Lord for putting these wonderful women in my path!

1 Peter 3
Wives and Husbands
1Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2when they see the purity and reverence of your lives. 3Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. 4Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight. 5For this is the way the holy women of the past who put their hope in God used to make themselves beautiful. They were submissive to their own husbands, 6like Sarah, who obeyed Abraham and called him her master. You are her daughters if you do what is right and do not give way to fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment