Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Godly Girlfriends!

When I first started my Christian journey (the right way!), I made careful choices in who I chose to confide in.

1 John 1:7 “But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin.”

With all the troubles we face in this world, the friends we bond to can have such an influence on how we cope.

Galatians 6:2 (New International Version)
2Carry each other's burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.

Children of God will direct you according to God's will and will be prayer warriors with you.

Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything
that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven. For where two or
more are gathered together in My Name, I am there in the midst of them." -- Matthew
18: 19-20

I thank God for these friends that have helped me keep on the right path (GODS WAY) during some very dark times.

No comments:

Post a Comment