Saturday, February 6, 2010

Power of a Praying Wife

The snow is pretty, but I was worried about my husband last night. He drives quite a ways from to and from work and usually gets home around 10:30. Last night it was 11:30. Was also grateful to hear that the guys in the car pool took the hummer.

I prayed for his safety as I pray for his protection everyday. The book Power of a Praying Wife is a wonderful book of prayers for your husband.

Lord, I pray that you will show me were I need to change so that I may be the wife you want me to be and the wife my husband needs.I pray in your name that my husband keeps his life to you and to prayer so he always has wisdom to lead our family. I pray he honors You for the hedge of protection You have placed around our lives.Give his heart the desire to teach our children to love You and Your Word. I pray he creates a desire in the hearts of our children to walk in Your ways. Keep him from those things that draw him away from You, things that produce death in families."

1 Peter 3:1Wives, in the same way be submissive to your husbands so that, if any of them do not believe the word, they may be won over without words by the behavior of their wives, 2when they see the purity and reverence of your lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment