Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Letting go vs. Not caring...

So my last post spoke about just not caring at all. But I'm thinking maybe its more of me FINALLY "relaxing & Letting go and Letting God"

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths." (Proverbs 3:5)

Thus says the Lord, Your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: "I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way you should go." (Isaiah 48:17)

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way should go; I will guide you with My eye." (Psalm 32:8)

"For this is God, our God forever and ever; He will be our guide even to death." (Psalm 48:14)

"The Lord will guide you continually ..." (Isaiah 58:11)

Because honestly I do care! I care alot! But I've been dealing with problems my own way, which obviously are not the right way. The simple stress and anxiety of it all proves that!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment