Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Premier Blog

Today's verse:

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I have been looking up versus on "worry" and anxiety". They are both issues that I'm battling, and as someone pointed out to me "worry" is one of satan's strategies. So I am going to God's word for protection.

I just looked up "satans strategies" on the net and came up with this article (among others):
http://www.crosswalk.com/561194/. I'll ask God to show me some of satans tactics that I need to fight against then look up versus that will turn satan and his strategies away! (will post)

Spent yesterday at Vero Beach with my husband. I see so much of the Lord in when I look out into the ocean. That's where my blog title came from!










No comments:

Post a Comment