Friday, January 29, 2010

About last night

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
1 Corinthians 10:12

I really really have to learn not to underestimate this truth. It's very dangerous to be ignorant to satan's schemes.

ANGER: Yes, I know, I have been talking about this, and that's pretty much my point here. Last night, after talking about the topic of anger, the enemy attacked.

"Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for
someone to devour. Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because
you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the
same kind of sufferings. And the God of all grace, who called you to
his eternal glory in Christ after you have suffered a little while,
will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To
him be the power for ever and ever. Amen."
1 Peter 5:8-11

I was angry! After letting some of that anger out, I knew it was time to go to God. We alone can not defeat satan. But thru the power of Christ in us we can. So use this power!!! Get your weapons: GODS WORD and do not let the enemy win your heart, your mind, and your soul.

"'In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have
overcome the world.'"
John 16:33

No comments:

Post a Comment